Krikey, an AR gaming app that launched in February, is seeking another Android Developer to join our growing team! We just closed our seed round, are in 100+ countries on iOS and Android, and are the first company to launch multiplayer AR games. We recently partnered with Sony Pictures Entertainment for GOOSEBUMPS2: HAUNTED HALLOWEEN, building custom AR games using Goosebumps characters inside our app.
You will lead efforts to grow the Krikey community by:
- Collaborate cross functionally to ship new features, including but not limited to: camera, messaging, video editing, and more!
- Writing robust unit tests to improve reliability of the Krikey Android application
- Optimizing app performance with bug and crash fixes as needed
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following characteristics:
- Experience with the openGL graphics pipeline
- Advanced knowledge of rxJava
- Creative and resourceful when faced with tough problems
- Personable and excited about cross-functional collaborations
Interested? Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com